- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tuamie - Masta Killa
- Write a Review
- #K69633 000000000 K69633000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Hailing from Richmond, VA Tuamie is one of the beat scene's brightest young talents. A true "head" and lover of records...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Hailing from Richmond, VA Tuamie is one of the beat scene's brightest young talents. A true "head" and lover of records, Tuamie pride's himself on making beats with unidentifiable samples. 'Masta Killa' is no generic beat tape mind you. The album is full of house, soul, and African rhythms generating a feeling of mid 90's nostalgia while maintaining a contemporary sound. 'Masta Killa', considered a cult classic, and was Grand Garden's first cassette release and is available now for the first time on vinyl. Multiple tracks from 'Masta Killa' were featured on Tuamie's 'The Gift Volume 4' (LP) release with DJ House Shoes' label, Street Corner Music.;Track List:1. Yellow;2. Hot Breeze;3. Reoccurring Feeling of Loneliness;4. Eleven Days Without My Medicine;5. Eulb Dream;6. Birds on the Sidewalk;7. Cran Grape Juice;8. Follow Directions;9. -U-N-I-T-Y-;10. 3Hree Sounds;11. No Pursuit;12. Unseen Signals;13. Breathing;14. Not Breathing;15. Almond Milk;16. Brain Cell;17. Flowing Waters;18. Only;19. Huemor;20. Quit;21. Thunder Here;22. King of Martin Luthers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.