- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TV Eye - Lost Studio Recordings 1977-1978
- Write a Review
- #K79183 000000000 K79183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:LP version. Red vinyl Edition of 300. 2017 is going to see many bands celebrating the 40th anniversary of their 1977 d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:LP version. Red vinyl Edition of 300. 2017 is going to see many bands celebrating the 40th anniversary of their 1977 debut records. There won't be nearly so many from 1977 making their debut 40 years later in 2017. Here is one of those cases: TV Eye. Five 17-18 year olds - Andy Wickett, Dave Kusworth, Eamon Duffy, Paul Adams and Dave Twist - who channeled "Stooge-punk classicism, via brute-naivety and a great pair of leather trousers into... something else." These are the lost studio recordings and no-fi relics of Birmingham's first garage-punk band, TV Eye. 1977-1978 comprises five studio tracks and six tracks from a raw rehearsal session (preserved by Stephen Duffy). Includes a four-page photo insert and essay.;Track List:1. Repartee;2. Stevie's Radio Station;3. Citizen;4. Dreaming of Your Cars;5. Let Me Win;6. Chainsmoking / Let Me Win;7. Roses;8. Repartee (Rehearsal Version);9. When You're Gone;10. Cry Cry to You;11. Kites
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.