- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TV on the Radio - Young Liars
- Write a Review
- #K67898 000000000 K67898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2004;Notes:2003 5 track major indie label debut 12" vinyl EP pressing. Songs about patience, guidance, realizing full well that yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2004;Notes:2003 5 track major indie label debut 12" vinyl EP pressing. Songs about patience, guidance, realizing full well that you do have a soul, and the hopeful horror of that soul being forced out of your body into something, anything, new. Songs about lost loves reincarnated with everything but the memory of you, beautiful eulogies for a dead century. Not so funny songs for a not so funny world but danceable, hummable, swayable, able. Able. Able. "TV on the Radio devotes a level of attention to complex vocal layering that is rarely seen in American bands at all, much less ones from hipster Brooklyn... Musician/Producer David Andrew Sitek provides the perfect complement, giving each of Adebimpe's excursions a backdrop of surprisingly organic programming. " - CMJ.;Track List:1. Satellite - TV on the Radio;2. Staring at the Sun - Katrina Ford TV on the Radio;3. Blind - Katrina Ford TV on the Radio;4. Young Liars - Katrina Ford TV on the Radio;5. Mister Grieves - TV on the Radio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.