- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twang-O-Matics - Get Hip with
- Write a Review
- #K92466 000000000 K92466000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2012;Notes:The Twang-O-Matics play the most frenzied, honkin' and reverbin' instrumentals the world has ever heard! The sound of c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2012;Notes:The Twang-O-Matics play the most frenzied, honkin' and reverbin' instrumentals the world has ever heard! The sound of crude lo-fi twangin' guitars, rumbling dog house bass and romping drums is an audio compass pointing towards sex, danger and pure excitement! The Twang-O-Matics will take you by the eardrums and never let go! Hailing from the frozen shores of Norway, the speaker shredding fury of The Twang-O-Matics is the perfect medicine for dark and cold winter nights. Their exotic sound will defrost every primitive soul who let their back bone slip to these insane party time bone busters! The group is true to the untamed and raw underground sound of the 50s & 60s mixed with a strong influence of spaghetti western sounds and the mystique of the Middle East. Very few bands out there are as dedicated as The Twang-O-Matics when it comes to playing this kind of music. The red hot & rockin' sound is produced by a selection of high caliber musicians who have previously paid their dues in various Norwegian cult groups like The Basement Brats, The Squareheads, The Nuggets & The Marsmen. Their savage 'hit and run' sound will surely drive the young-at-heart into a feeding frenzy. So... get your legs moving to the ass shakin' fretboard mojo of The Twang-O-Matics!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.