- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twin Danger - Twin Danger
- #K73354 000000000 K73354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut release by the band who occupy a place in the musical universe were noir jazz meets midni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut release by the band who occupy a place in the musical universe were noir jazz meets midnight blues. Twin Danger is an intriguing new group formed by Vanessa Bley and Stuart Matthewman. Twin Danger updates a classic sound in a contemporary style with such captivating Bley/Matthewman originals as ‘Pointless Satisfaction’,’ Just Because’, ‘Sailor’, and ‘Coldest Kind of Heart’. The album sessions also yielded one surprising cover song, a distinctively different interpretation of the hard rock track ‘No One Knows’ by Queens of the Stone Age. The core of Twin Danger is Bley and Matthewman, however on-stage for their sultry live performances the band expands with a tight-knit outfit of five musicians.;Track List:1. Pointless Satisfaction;2. Coldest Kind Of Heart;3. I Love Loving You;4. Just Because;5. No One Knows;6. Sailor;7. In Many Ways;8. Save It;9. When It Counts;10. Take It From My Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.