- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twin Shadow - Confess
- Write a Review
- #K87017 000000000 K87017000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 sophomore album from Twin Shadow, the creative moniker of George Lewis Jr.. Self-produced and w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 sophomore album from Twin Shadow, the creative moniker of George Lewis Jr.. Self-produced and with mixing duties handled by Michael H. Brauer (Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney), the follow-up to 2010's Forget finds Lewis Jr. doing what he does best remembering and reinventing, and fashioning a soundtrack which sounds refreshingly and distinctly modern.;Track List:1. Golden Light;2. You Call Me on;3. Five Seconds;4. Run My Heart;5. The One;6. Beg for the Night;7. Patient;8. When the Movie's Over;9. I Don't Care;10. Be Mine Tonight;11. Mirror in the Dark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.