- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twin Sister - Color Your Life
- Write a Review
- L46762 000000000 L46762000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 EP, the sophomore release from the New York experimental pop stars. 'The Other Side of Your Fac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 EP, the sophomore release from the New York experimental pop stars. 'The Other Side of Your Face' opens with a whip of grey wind and a throbbing hum. Drums count off and shimmering guitar chords gently descend vocalist Andrea Estella's voice comes in and things hush up real quick. 'Lady Daydream' introduces herself with Eric Cardona's guitar glimmer, the melody beckoning cool and soft and sure before 'Milk And Honey' initiates total pandemonium-all of a sudden it's a packed house-party in the clouds. 'All Around And Away We Go' continues with Gabe D'Amico's insistent bass lines bouncing along orange-lava synthesizers and barking vocals-pure uninhibited bliss. By now it's dark outside, and the silver heavens reflect down on 'Galaxy Plateau'. Udbhav Gupta's keys and drum machines come into bright focus and 'Phenomenon's' scores the tranquil descent into the landscape of a pink morning sky. Was it all a dream?;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.