- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twinsmith - Alligator Years
- Write a Review
- #K78625 000000000 K78625000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Alligator Years expands upon the charming surfy haze of Twinsmith's 2013 eponymous album and Honestly ingle, with the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Alligator Years expands upon the charming surfy haze of Twinsmith's 2013 eponymous album and Honestly ingle, with the band pushing themselves musically while moving toward a more dynamic pop sound. Each diverse track is imbued with an individual voice and style, and ranges from propulsive, melodic rock (Seventeen) to buoyantly playful pop (Alligator Years) from soaring, sing-along retro pop to sumptuous, evocative new wave (Constant Love) from shimmery, summery pop (aid and Done, Haunts) to moody, slow burning ballads (Dust, Carry On). There's a youthful sense of longing and exploration that permeates the album, which reflects on the highs and lows, advantages and disadvantages, hopes and fears of 20-something life with crafty, unassuming depth. Not just any band can examine anxiety, uncertainty, and commitment through tales of homicidal girlfriends and zombie apocalypses with such aplomb. Written throughout 2014, Alligator Years was recorded in Omaha, NE and Des Moines, IA, with the production team of The Envy Corps Luke Pettipoole and Brandon Darner, who's also worked with Imagine Dragons, as well as Micah Natera.;Track List:1. Seventeen;2. Alligator Years;3. Is It Me;4. Shut Me Out;5. Constant Love;6. Said and Done;7. Lost Time;8. Haunts;9. Dust;10. Carry On;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.