- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twista - Adrenaline Rush
- Write a Review
- #K58832 000000000 K58832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Adrenaline Rush, released in 1997, is the third studio album by rap artist Twista. It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Adrenaline Rush, released in 1997, is the third studio album by rap artist Twista. It was his second album nationally released, after his previous effort Resurrection was shelved outside of Chicago. The album had guest artists: Johnny P, Liffy Stokes, Miss Kane, Malif, Mayz and Turtle Banks. The first single off the album was "Emotions", a song which reworked the chorus of the Do or Die hit "Po Pimp" (on which Twista was featured). The single "Get It Wet" charted on the Billboard Hot 100 at #96. With very little airplay or radio play outside the midwest, it went Gold.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.