- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry
- Write a Review
- #K60513 000000000 K60513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Stay Hungry is the third album by hard rock band Twiste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Stay Hungry is the third album by hard rock band Twisted Sister, released in 1984. The album features the band's two biggest hits, 'We're Not Gonna Take It' and 'I Wanna Rock'. It also features the power ballad 'The Price'. It was the irrefutable menace of tracks like 'The Beast', 'S.M.F.' and the massive 'Burn In Hell' that connected with their loyal fans and displayed Twisted Sister's true power. With Stay Hungry the New York Hard Rock veterans finally hit it out of the park. Having paid their dues on the tough as nails N.Y.C. club scene, Twisted Sister had finally worn down the opposition and truly arrived.;Track List:1. Stay Hungry;2. We're Not Gonna Take It;3. Burn in Hell;4. Horror-Teria (The Beginning) A)Captain Howdy B)Street Justice;5. I Wanna Rock;6. The Price;7. Don't Let Me Down;8. The Beast;9. S.M.F
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.