- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Two Gallants - Two Gallants
- Write a Review
- #K76579 000000000 K76579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Childhood friends since age five, Adam Stephens and Tyson Vogel have sustained longevity that few people, let alone ban...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2007;Notes:Childhood friends since age five, Adam Stephens and Tyson Vogel have sustained longevity that few people, let alone band members, can claim. Merging intelligent lyrics that often integrate historical references and human experiences beyond their own familiarity, they captivate listeners with their unique breed of folk, punk, and blues. Adam's raw melodies and razor sharp vocals deliver haunting, dirgy poetics amidst Tyson's synergistic drumming style and striking harmonies, further defining Two Gallants' sound.;Track List:1. Deader;2. Miss Meri;3. Hand That Held Me Down;4. Trembling of the Rose;5. Reflections of the Marionette;6. Ribbons Round My Tongue;7. Despite What You've Been Told;8. Fly Low Carrion Crow;9. My Baby's Gone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.