- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Two Sheds - Assembling
- Write a Review
- #K92462 000000000 K92462000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Two Sheds' music takes the tender and direct pop mindset of someone like Liz Phair straight to the top floor. Caitlin's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Two Sheds' music takes the tender and direct pop mindset of someone like Liz Phair straight to the top floor. Caitlin's voice may remind listeners of Kristen Hersh or Mazzy Star, sounding like she's weeping in the sad songs and smiling in the happy songs. The band takes the California rock-soul of comrades like Mother Hips or 90's indie wizards Pavement, driving to the essence of a song in the shortest path possible. They are pushing themselves to dig down to the still-genuine heart of rock and roll, where true love still resides, away from the false promises of the searchlights. They will dare you to not be enamored.;Track List:1. Come Home;2. I Am My Own;3. It's Okay;4. Choose;5. The Feel;6. In the Beginning;7. You Get to Me;8. Nighttime;9. Bully;10. Assembling;11. Heavy;12. Gone;13. Get It Out;14. When You Left
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.