- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Karim - Wear Your Natural Baby
- Write a Review
- #K82944 000000000 K82944000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this sultry Soul stomper of an album from the revered Ty Karim. It features all her famed dance ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this sultry Soul stomper of an album from the revered Ty Karim. It features all her famed dance floor favorites from the exciting and super-rare '60s single 'You Just Don't Know' and smooth 70s soul floater 'Lightin' Up' to the hipper-than-hip call to 'Wear Your Natural, Baby', which from the fabulous cover photo we can see Ty did with style. There are a couple of slower, soulful moments in the shape of the haunting big beat ballad 'All at Once' and the unlikely, yet successful, cover of James Taylor's 'Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight'. It's the first time on vinyl for the bluesy 'Don't Make Me Do Wrong' and Ty's solo version of 'If I Can't Stop You (I Can Slow You Down)', which is going to please DJs. Those guys will already have the universally acclaimed 'Wear Your Natural, Baby' on Romark or Kent but will they be able to resist this perfect package?;Track List:1. Lighten Up Baby;2. You Just Don't Know (Kent Harris);3. Help Me Get That Feeling Back Again - Towana the Total Destruction;4. Wear Your Natural Baby - Towana the Total Destruction;5. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight;6. Lightin' Up;7. You Really Made It Good to Me;8. Ain't That Love Enough;9. Only a Fool;10. Don't Make Me Do Wrong;11. If I Can't Stop You (I Can Slow You Down);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.