- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - Lemons
- Write a Review
- #K60209 000000000 K60209000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Burying '60 's sing-a-longs and dance crazes beneath waves of reverb and giddy thud, Ty Segall has c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Burying '60 's sing-a-longs and dance crazes beneath waves of reverb and giddy thud, Ty Segall has carved out his own shelf in the SF Neo-Psych Garage alongside SF compatriots and collaborators Sic Alps and Thee Oh Sees. After shattering the Bay Area underground as a frantic. One-man-band that was devoured by the local press, Segall has now given up the solo act for a three piece that destroys sonic and melodic boundaries with manic glee. The new live setup is a better reflection of his studio work which generally starts with his one-man-band setup and builds from there. As an exploration of the space between Cro-Magnon fuzz and atmospheric acoustic Psych, Lemons is the natural next step after his celebrated self-titled 2008 debut. Look out, Jay Reatard! This Bay Area one-man-band has even scuzzier static in his garage.;Track List:1. It #1;2. Standing at the Station;3. In Your Car;4. Lovely One;5. Can't Talk;6. Cents;7. Untitled #2;8. Rusted Dust;9. Die Tonight;10. Johnny;11. Drop Out Boogie;12. Like You;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.