- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - Reverse Shark Attack
- Write a Review
- #K61092 000000000 K61092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 2009 as a vinyl-only title on the Kill Shaman label, Reverse Shark Attack is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 2009 as a vinyl-only title on the Kill Shaman label, Reverse Shark Attack is a collaboration by Ty Segall and Mikal Cronin, two longtime chums who grew up together in Laguna Beach. Both turned out to be hyper-prolific singer/songwriter/musicians who recorded as solo artists as well as performing in bands such as the Sic Alps, Moonhearts, Epsilons, Traditional Fools and Okie Dokie. Equal parts danceable garage rock and effects-ridden Psychedelia, Reverse Shark Attack is a mind-blowing explosion of loud guitars, pounding rhythms and signature vocal harmonies, and these eight shambolic, psychedelic jams are sure to please the most scrutinizing rocker. The centerpiece of the album is the title track, a side-long epic that goes from Beatles-esque melody to psych / folk weirdness before exploding into a Ventures-induced headache of smashed drums and wildly vibrant surf guitars. It's a must-have release for fans of these two artists, and nothing like either of them have done on their own.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.