- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - Singles 2007-2010
- Write a Review
- K60214 000000000 K60214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 collection from the Indie Rock singer/songwriter. Jet-packing around the Indie/Garage co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2011;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2011 collection from the Indie Rock singer/songwriter. Jet-packing around the Indie/Garage cosmos for the last four years, Ty Segall has done too many singles and EPs and split records and shared records and albums and cassettes to count. He's found himself increasingly in the spotlight, and this year's Goodbye Bread for Drag City was met with a big wet kiss from the indie media world. But Segall don't care about that. He ain't in it for the corporate buck. He's made it because he's toured constantly, puts on a great show and genuinely loves what he does.;Track List:1. Where We Go;2. It;3. Sweets;4. Son of Sam;5. Skin;6. Booksmarts;7. Ms. White;8. ... and Then Judy Walked in;9. Cents;10. No No;11. Standing at the Station;12. My Sunshine;13. Fuzzy Cat;14. Maria Stacks;15. Caesar;16. Bullet Proof Nothing;17. Lovely One;18. Happy Creeps;19. Hey Big Mouth;20. Dating;21. So Alone;22. Shoot You in the Head;23. The Drag;24. Standing at the Station [Demo Version];25. I Think I Ve Had It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.