- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - Sleeper
- Write a Review
- #K64338 000000000 K64338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the prolific songer/songwriter. Sleeper is Ty-fi, for sure, but it's not that diff...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the prolific songer/songwriter. Sleeper is Ty-fi, for sure, but it's not that different from this world we live in. It's a hard-knock existenz, but there's plenty tenderness to try, and the trip is crafted especially to fit in your ears and sail down the canals deep into your skull. The acoustics expand upon contact, creating new shapes for you to fill inside yourself over the full-length of a true album-length entertainment. With Sleeper, Ty Segall explores your mind, coming through his own head to slip inside with thought sharing. Ty engineered this one from beginning to end, and his ultimate sonics were accessed with a freaky hand and an instinct for what makes something perfect. Sleeper flows more colors than ever before through your mind's eye, pushing the walls of the universe out just a micron further, making everything heavier and lighter all at once, to allow for one moment that will live forever.;Track List:1. Sleeper;2. The Keepers;3. Crazy;4. The Man Man;5. She Don't Care;6. Come Outside;7. 6th Street;8. Sweet C.C;9. Queen Lullabye;10. The West
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.