- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Typhoon - White Lighter
- Write a Review
- #K57231 000000000 K57231000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release from Portland, OR's 11-piece orchestral Alt-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release from Portland, OR's 11-piece orchestral Alt-Folk rockers. The band's first release on Roll Call Records is the follow-up to the acclaimed EP a New Kind of House, which scanned 13k+ independently after receiving stunning reviews from Bob Boilen/NPR to Rolling Stone to Paste, appearances on Letterman, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Newport Folk Fest, Sasquatch & Osheaga. The album looks to be the band's launching pad as Alt-Folk's new darling.;Track List:1. Artificial Light;2. Young Fathers;3. Morton's Fork;4. Possible Death;5. Lake Mix;6. Dreams of Cannibalism;7. 100 Years;8. Prosthetic Love;9. Hunger and Thirst;10. Caesar;11. Common Sentiments;12. Post Script;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.