- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind
- Write a Review
- L34065 000000000 L34065000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. All That You Can't Leave Behind is the 10th studio album by Irish rock band U2. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. All That You Can't Leave Behind is the 10th studio album by Irish rock band U2. It was produced by Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, and was released on 30 October 2000 on Island Records in the United Kingdom and Interscope Records in the United States. Following the mixed reception to their 1997 album, Pop, All That You Can't Leave Behind represented a return to a more mainstream sound for the band after they experimented with alternative rock and dance music in the 1990s. At the time of the album's release, U2 said on several occasions that they were "reapplying for the job... [of] the best band in the world". U2 brought back Eno and Lanois, who had produced three of the band's previous albums.;Track List:1. Beautiful Day;2. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of;3. Elevation;4. Walk on;5. Kite;6. In a Little While;7. Wild Honey;8. Peace on Earth;9. When I Look at the World;10. New York;11. Grace;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.