- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UB40 - Present Arms
- Write a Review
- #K84537 000000000 K84537000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:An 8 track LP with music from 33 tours plus two 12 inch 2 track LP's. Epic Vocals dubbed in Europe. Present Arms is the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:An 8 track LP with music from 33 tours plus two 12 inch 2 track LP's. Epic Vocals dubbed in Europe. Present Arms is the second album by UB40 and was released in 1981. Like their first album Signing Off, Present Arms contained many socially and politically charged lyrics, from the anti-militant title track to 'Sardonicus' which was linked to both President Ronald Regan and Risus sardonicus, an ironic smile on tetanus victims' faces, The UK top-ten hit "One In Ten" was an attack on Thatcherism. The album also touches on a subject very dear to UB40's heart: 'Lamb's Bread' and 'Don't Walk On The Grass' are written as part of the band's longstanding campaign for the legalization of cannabis. Musically, the album continued in the heavy, reverb-drenched, mellifluous style of the debut.;Track List:1. Present Arms;2. Sardonicus;3. Don't Let It Pass You By;4. Wild Cat;5. One in Ten;6. Don't Slow Down;7. Silent Witness;8. Lambs Bread;9. Don't Walk on the Grass;10. Dr. X;11. Present Arms in Dub;12. Smoke It;13. B Line;14. Kings Row;15. Return of Dr. X;16. Walk Out;17. One in Ten (Present Arms in Dub Version);18. Neon Haze;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.