- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultimate Painting - Live From Third Man Records
- Write a Review
- #K77360 000000000 K77360000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in printed die-cut sleeve. Ultimate Painting is a young, yet already distinguished UK duo com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in printed die-cut sleeve. Ultimate Painting is a young, yet already distinguished UK duo comprised of Jack Cooper and James Hoare. As the story goes, these two spent time touring together with Cooper's band, Mazes, supporting Hoare's band, Veronica Falls. A fateful friendship developed and, to make it quick, demos were recorded and swapped, which all eventually led to their debut seeing release on Trouble In Mind, one of our top favorite Chicago labels. The project has been so thoroughly adored for it's uncomplicated, beautifully calm approach to VU-style riff-making and loose-but-biting vibes that the follow up, Green Lanes, was released a mere 10 months later. Needless to say we're so glad they carved their way through the great land of Nashville, TN. Recorded direct-to-tape, Live at Third Man Records is an impeccable document of English rock 'n' roll. The band is in top form here and their set consists of the finest material from the band's first and second albums, Ultimate Painting and Green Lanes respectively, with a handful of extended jams featured here. This live record is a must own for fans of the band, not to mention anyone smitten with mellow guitar magic that absolutely explodes into some true, stately mayhem.;Track List:1. Ultimate Painting;2. Rolling in the Deep End;3. Riverside;4. (I've Got the) Sanctioned Blues;5. Break the Chain;6. Kodiak;7. Out in the Cold;8. Ten Street
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.