- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal: Aatte Hymne Til Ulven I Manden
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69305 000000000 L69305000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including poster. Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne Til Ulven I Manden is the third s...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/09/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including poster. Nattens Madrigal - Aatte Hymne Til Ulven I Manden is the third studio album by Norwegian band Ulver, issued on 3 March 1997 via Century Media. Composed and arranged during the first half of 1995, Nattens is a concept album about wolves, the night, the moon, and the dark side of mankind.;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, POSTER, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.