- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ulver - The Assassination Of Julius Caesar
- Write a Review
- #K55654 000000000 K55654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Following last year's release of ATGCLVLSSCAP, a massively acclaimed alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Following last year's release of ATGCLVLSSCAP, a massively acclaimed album of mainly improvisational, rock and electronic soundscapes, comes The Assassination Of Julius Caesar - Ulver's first since 2011's Wars of the Roses. The Assassination of Julius Caesar was recorded and produced by Ulver themselves and mixed by legendary producer Martin 'Youth' Glover with Michael Rendall. Ever evolving, Ulver have never been afraid to make bold musical statements nor to broaden their already expansive sonic palette, and this album is no exception. We predict that jaws shall drop!;Track List:1. Nemoralia;2. Rolling Stone;3. So Falls the World;4. Southern Gothic;5. Angelus Novus;6. Transverberation;7. 1969;8. Coming Home;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.