- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Umphrey's McGee - Mantis
- Write a Review
- #K61855 000000000 K61855000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Chicago's Umphrey's McGee entered it's second decade together with their most progressive, melodic and artistically coh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Chicago's Umphrey's McGee entered it's second decade together with their most progressive, melodic and artistically cohesive album to date. The album originally hit the streets on Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009, when Mantis cast another Windy City family into the limelight. Over 2 years in the making, Mantis pushed the envelope in composition, arrangement and group interplay. In an Umphrey's McGee first, the album offered 100% new material - a drastic change of pace for a band whose typical modus operandi was to work out the material live on-stage before recording studio versions.;Track List:1. Made to Measure;2. Preamble;3. Mantis;4. Cemetery Walk;5. Cemetery Walk II;6. Turn Run;7. Spires;8. Prophecy Now;9. Red Tape;10. 1348
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.