- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats Vol 1
- Write a Review
- #K48868 000000000 K48868000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:NEW PRESSING ON "FLURO" YELLOW VINYL!!!! • Official release of this highly revered and in demand cult debut album. Orig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:NEW PRESSING ON "FLURO" YELLOW VINYL!!!! • Official release of this highly revered and in demand cult debut album. Originally released on Friday 13th February 2010 (40 years to the day after Black Sabbath's debut LP), Vol 1 was the first efforts of unknown songwriter, Kevin Starrs. Pressed in small numbers for a non existing fan base, the album took several months to shift all 30 CD-R copies and provided a small platform to fund it's follow up, BLOOD LUST (2011). Recorded on a tight budget of stashed dole money and with little knowledge or regard for conventional recording techniques, the chaotic results speake for themselves Distorted vocals, out of tune harmonies, ragged musicianship and everything pushed to the red.;Track List:1. Crystal Spiders;2. Witches Garden;3. Dead Eyes of London;4. Lonely and Strange;5. Vampire Circus;6. Do What Your Love Tells You;7. I Don't Know;8. Wind Up Toys;Special Attributes:YELLOW, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.