- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Underground System - What Are You
- Write a Review
- L43657 000000000 L43657000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Underground System is an ever-evolving convergence of musical and cultural influences....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Underground System is an ever-evolving convergence of musical and cultural influences. The female-fronted group of global dance music deconstructionists have cultivated a sound as inimitable as it's members. Something familiar and referential that simultaneously projects a fiercely original energy, the band synthesizes elements of afrobeat, new wave, dance music, and contemporary classical performance, seen through the international lens of a New York City band in 2018. Peter Matson, bandleader/producer, comments, "Our music is heavily influenced by the context that is projected by the New York underground. As much as we are rooted in afrobeat and other well recognized musical styles, we pay homage to the way these sounds were combined and progressed over the years by pushing to find our own original voice.;Track List:1. Three's a Charm;2. Interlude;3. Go;4. Rent Party;5. What Are You;6. Just a Place;7. Sebben (La Lega);8. State of Mind;9. What's It Gonna Take;10. Nmani
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.