- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Underworld - Second Toughest in the Infants
- Write a Review
- #K77529 000000000 K77529000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the best-selling British electronic act. Origi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album by the best-selling British electronic act. Originally released in March 1996, Second Toughest In The Infants is Underworld's masterpiece. Following 1994's groundbreaking predecessor dubnobasswithmyheadman, Second Toughest... was the point they forged out alone, in turn creating some of the most forward thinking electronic music the U.K. has ever produced.;Track List:1. Juanita: Kiteless: To Dream of Love;2. Banstyle / Sappys Curry;3. Confusion the Waitress;4. Rowla;5. Pearl's Girl;6. Air Towel;7. Blueski;8. Stagger
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.