- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Unit Pride - Then & Now
- Write a Review
- #K83175 000000000 K83175000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/26/2015;Notes:UNIT PRIDE was a band from California's Bay Area that was a part of the late-'80s "youth crew" hardcore scene. The sing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/26/2015;Notes:UNIT PRIDE was a band from California's Bay Area that was a part of the late-'80s "youth crew" hardcore scene. The singer, Eric Ozenne, went on to front THE NERVE AGENTS (Hellcat/Revelation), REDEMPTION 87 (Blackout/New Age), and SAID RADIO (Mankind). This collection includes the long-out-of-print UNIT PRIDE Then And Now 7", originally released in 1988 on Step Forward Records, as well as their even rarer, self-released Holding On Strong demo from 1987. Originally reissued by Mankind Records in 2002, this is the first new vinyl re-pressing of this release in over 10 years.;Track List:1. All in the Head;2. Wide Awake;3. Making a Difference;4. One Will Do;5. Think About It;6. Then and Now;7. Making a Difference (Demo);8. Wide Awake (Demo);9. Choice Is Yours (Demo);10. Holding on Strong (Demo);11. Friendship (Demo);12. Struggle of Life (Demo);13. One Will Do (Demo);14. Straight Ahead (Demo);15. All in the Head;16. Wide Awake;17. Making a Difference;18. One Will Do;19. Think About It;20. Then and Now;21. Making a Difference (Demo);22. Wide Awake (Demo);23. Choice Is Yours (Demo);24. Holding on Strong (Demo);25. Friendship (Demo);26. Struggle of Life (Demo);27. One Will Do (Demo);28. Straight Ahead (Demo);Special Attributes:WITH CD, WHITE, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.