- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II
- Write a Review
- K56228 000000000 K56228000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the second album from this Indie band led by Ruban Nielson. II builds on the break-bea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the second album from this Indie band led by Ruban Nielson. II builds on the break-beat, junk-shop charm the 32-year-old multi-instrumentalist and songwriter Nielson came to be renowned for following Unknown Mortal Orchestra's self-titled 2011 debut, and signals the solidification of the band's position as an endlessly intriguing, brave psychedelic band. UMO is unafraid to dig deeper than the rest to lock into their intoxicating, opiate groove and bring rock 'n' roll's exaggerated myths to life.;Track List:1. From the Sun;2. Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark);3. So Good at Being in Trouble;4. One at a Time;5. The Opposite of Afternoon;6. No Need for a Leader;7. Monki;8. Dawn;9. Faded in the Morning;10. Secret Xtians
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.