- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Unwound - No Energy
- Write a Review
- #K71417 000000000 K71417000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:As a robust rock underground got swallowed alive by the Major Label Industrial Complex, the very autonomous Unwound - O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:As a robust rock underground got swallowed alive by the Major Label Industrial Complex, the very autonomous Unwound - Olympia, Washington's Great Noise Hope - towed the troublesome line between pay check and check Engine light. Captured in the gaps of a ruthless touring schedule, defining fourth and fifth albums the Future of What and Repetition were issued in the back-to-back springs of 1995 and '96. Both find the band severing their post-hardcore roots, for gripping detours into Echoplex, kraut, D&B, and Mingus, as guided by a sun-worn copy of Book Your Own Fuckin' Life.;Track List:1. New Energy;2. Demolished;3. Natural Disasters;4. Re-Enact the Crime;5. Equally Stupid;6. Pardon My French;7. Decision;8. Accidents on Purpose;9. Petals Like Bricks;10. Vern's Answer to the Masses;11. Here Comes the Dogs;12. Disappoint;13. Swan;14. Message Received;15. Corpse Pose;16. Unauthorized Autobiography;17. Lowest Common Denominatior;18. Sensible;19. Lady Elect;20. Fingernails on a Chalkboard;21. Murder Movies;22. Next Exit;23. Devoid;24. Go to Dallas and Take a Left;25. For Your Entertainment;26. Corpse Pose (Single Version);27. Everything Is Weird;28. Seen Not Heard;29. Next Exit;30. Mkultra;31. Usual Dosage;32. Swan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.