- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K68102 000000000 K68102000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Uprising is the debut album from world-class bassist Miles Mosely. Miles has toured th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Uprising is the debut album from world-class bassist Miles Mosely. Miles has toured the globe with jazz superstar Kamasi Washington, and played and recorded with artists including Christina Aguilera, Kendrick Lamar, and Jeff Beck. On this record, Miles channels classic R&B and funk music - combining these with impressive lead vocals to create a compelling sound all his own. Jazz-heads will love the album's musicianship and rock fans will appreciate the attention to groove and songwriting. Throughout the years Mosley has written, composed, performed live, appeared in videos and recorded for various artists including Chris Cornell, Jonathan Davis, Everlast, Terrence Howard, Joni Mitchell, Lauryn Hill, Gnarls Barkley, Jeff Beck, Common, Christina Aguilera, Lesa Carlson, and Kamasi Washington.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.