- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Urban Dance Squad - Life 'N Perspectives Of A Genuine Crossover (25th Anniv.)
- Write a Review
- #K77029 000000000 K77029000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Life 'n Perspectives of a Genuine Crossover is the seco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm transparent vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Life 'n Perspectives of a Genuine Crossover is the second album by Dutch band Urban Dance Squad. The album showcases an even more diverse mix of music genres than their debut album. Genres include hard rock, hip-hop, funk, blues, ska, Caribbean music and Indian flavours. By the time the album was released, the band had already successfully toured throughout the globe, influencing the likes of Rage Against The Machine, Fishbone and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Even Kurt Cobain was a huge UDS fan in the early days. The album features the hit singles 'Routine' and 'Grand Black Citizen'. 2016 marks the 25th anniversary of Life 'n Perspectives. To celebrate this event, the complete album is now available on vinyl for the first time!.;Track List:1. Comeback;2. (Thru) the Gates of the Big Fruit;3. Life 'N Perspectives I;4. Mr. Ezway;5. Thru the Eyes of Jason;6. Routine;7. Life 'N Perspectives II;8. Son of the Culture Clash;9. Careless;10. Grand Black Citizen;11. Life 'N Perspectives III;12. Harvey Quinnt;13. Duck Ska;14. Life 'N Perspectives IV (Derick Brian's Song);15. For the Plasters;16. Wino the Medicineman;17. Bureaucrat of Flaccostreet;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.