- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Uriah Heep - Salisbury
- Write a Review
- #K74797 000000000 K74797000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl - gatefold sleeve. Uriah Heep are an English rock band formed in London in 1969 and are regarded as one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl - gatefold sleeve. Uriah Heep are an English rock band formed in London in 1969 and are regarded as one of the seminal hard rock acts of the early 1970s. Uriah Heep's progressive/art rock/heavy metal fusion's distinctive features have always been massive keyboards sound, strong vocal harmonies and (in the early years) David Byron's quasi-operatic vocals. Twelve of the band's albums have made it to the UK Albums Chart (Return to Fantasy reached No. 7 in 1975) while of the fifteen Billboard 200 Uriah Heep albums Demons and Wizards was the most successful (#23, 1972). In the late 1970s the band had massive success in Germany, where the 'Lady in Black' single was a big hit. Along with Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep has become one of the top bands in the early 1970s and also people like to call these four bands 'The Big 4' of Hard Rock.;Track List:1. Bird of Prey;2. The Park;3. Time to Live;4. Lady in Black;5. High Priestess;6. Salisbury
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.