- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Uriah Heep - Very Eavy Very Umble
- Write a Review
- #K65487 000000000 K65487000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:180 gm vinyl - gatefold sleeve. Very 'Eavy …Very 'Umble is the debut album of British rock band Uriah Heep. It was rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:180 gm vinyl - gatefold sleeve. Very 'Eavy …Very 'Umble is the debut album of British rock band Uriah Heep. It was released in the United States as Uriah Heep with different sleeve artwork, and with "Bird of Prey" in place of "Lucy Blues". The album shows the band trying out various genres – a mix of heavy metal and progressive rock – not the sort of hard rock that the band would become known for on subsequent albums.;Track List:1. Gypsy;2. Walking in Your Shadow;3. Come Away Melinda;4. Lucy Blues;5. Dreammare;6. Real Turned on;7. I'll Keep on Trying;8. Wake Up (Set Your Sights)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.