- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Urinals - Negative Capability
- Write a Review
- #K82756 000000000 K82756000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this collection from the seminal L.A. Punk/Post-Punk outfit. During their lifetime,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this collection from the seminal L.A. Punk/Post-Punk outfit. During their lifetime, the band only released 11 tracks before changing their name to 100 Flowers, but this set proves that there was more to the band than those released recordings.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.