- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vai - Son of Idaia
- Write a Review
- #K81120 000000000 K81120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:With it's eighth release, the Leipzig-based Holger label introduces Vai, an artist who has previously been active with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:With it's eighth release, the Leipzig-based Holger label introduces Vai, an artist who has previously been active with various production teams and aliases. Son of Idaia is his most intimate work to date a highly personal record that interweaves fragile elements to create a sound somewhere between ambient, electronica, and ghostly techo. It seems removed from it's club origins and yet still reverberates with these roots. A deep trip down the rabbit hole, dubby, immersive, and glowing in all it's calm beauty. This release also introduces a series of Holger cover art by Lukas Mehling.;Track List:1. A1. Dust;2. A2. Get Away from It All;3. A3. Hexagon Phase;4. B1. Ilia Alma Delay;5. B2. Acroma Wind;6. B3. Piano Phase
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.