- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vale - Burden Of Sight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L62096 000000000 L62096000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/24/2019;Notes:On their debut album Oakland, California's Vale channel visions of a grim future in which the world is barren and destr...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/24/2019;Notes:On their debut album Oakland, California's Vale channel visions of a grim future in which the world is barren and destroyed, where agents of opportunity consume everything they can get their hands on. Titled Burden Of Sight, the album can be seen as an expression of outrage felt at the pervasive exploitation and avarice that has taken root in the band's own backyard. From rampant homelessness to the overindulgences of the upper class, it's all too easy to imagine the harsh reality of decomposing landscapes fraught with cannibalism and religious zealotry that the band depicts across six tracks of roaring, death-infused black metal. _x000D_ Vale features Kate Coysh on vocals, James Meyer and Daniel Borman on guitar, Thaddaeus Perkins on bass, and Justin Ennis on drums and electronics. The band was formed in late 2015 and shares members with Ulthar, Void Omnia and Abstracter. After recording a demo in 2017, the quintet hit the road twice as they worked on the material that would make up their first full-length. This debut was recorded by Greg Wilkinson in Jan 2019 at Earhammer Studios in Oakland.;Track List:1. Final Flesh;2. Guilt Among the Dead;3. The Guilded Path;4. Starvation Eternal;5. Beyond the Pale;6. Grief Undone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.