- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Valient Thorr - Our Own Masters
- Write a Review
- #K92101 000000000 K92101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Chapel Hill-based Stoner Rock band. Recorded at Ronnie Jone Sound Studios in Ath...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Chapel Hill-based Stoner Rock band. Recorded at Ronnie Jone Sound Studios in Athens, GA and produced, engineered and mixed by Kyle Spence of experimental rockers Harvey Milk, Our Own Masters shines a bright light on Valient Thorr's singular sound, delivering 12 tracks of balls-to-the-wall Rock that yearns to be played at full volume.;Track List:1. Immaculate Consumption;2. Master Collider;3. Manipulation;4. No Strings Attached;5. Life Hands You Demons;6. Torn Apart;7. Cerberus;8. Good New Bad News;9. Insatiable;10. Crowdpleaser;11. Nervous Energy;12. Call Off the Dogs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.