- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Van William - Countries
- Write a Review
- L32583 000000000 L32583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including four panel fold out poster. An enthralling solo debut, Van William's Countr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including four panel fold out poster. An enthralling solo debut, Van William's Countries signals the arrival of a gifted young artist on the rise. Known for the meticulous song craft of his former acclaimed indie outfits, Port O'Brien and Waters, on Countries, Van William offers an auspicious glimpse into a new and promising future. Includes the single "Revolution" featuring acclaimed Swedish folk duo First Aid Kit. Van William is a California native but has lived in Norway, Alaska and New York. Van has cited Neil Young, Kurt Cobain, and Lily Allen as his musical heroes. "Revolution" entered the Top Ten of the Billboard Adult Alternative Songs chart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.