- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vance Joy - Nation Of Two
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L29027 000000000 L29027000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release, the second studio album by Australian singer/songwriter Van...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release, the second studio album by Australian singer/songwriter Vance Joy. Says Vance: "Nation of Two describes a perfectly self-contained couple their world beginning and ending at the bed they share, the car they ride in, or any other place where they're together... The idea that their love for each other gives them their bearings a point of reference that makes sense of life." James Keogh, otherwise known as Vance Joy, is a folk/pop artist from Melbourne, Australia. Vance Joy's love of music was inspired by his mother's aptitude at literature and his father's fondness of singing. His parents' vast, eclectic record collection only served to heighten his partiality to it.;Track List:1. Call If You Need Me;2. Lay It on Me;3. We're Going Home;4. Saturday Sun;5. Take Your Time;6. I'm with You;7. Like Gold;8. Alone with Me;9. Crashing Into You;10. One of These Days;11. Little Boy;12. Bonnie Clyde;13. Where We Start;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.