- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanhelgd - Relics of Sulphur Salvation
- Write a Review
- #K79394 000000000 K79394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Swedish Death Metal band. Having released two well received L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the third album from the Swedish Death Metal band. Having released two well received LPs including 2011's outstanding and underrated CHURCH OF DEATH, the band makes a big leap in production quality on RELICS OF SULPHUR SALVATON. The eight complex and memorable songs strike with an urgent ferocity not seen in other so-called boundary-pushing or progressive releases in recent memory. This is Death Metal from the guts, played with relentless and nuanced. Savagery. Vanhelgd's natural skill for crafting monumental Death Metal songs suggests early at the Gates, Entombed, and even elements of My Dying Bride.;Track List:1. Dödens Maskätna Anlete;2. Salt in My Hands;3. Where All Flesh Is Soil;4. Ett LIV I Träldom;5. May the Worms Have Mercy on My Flesh;6. Relics of Sulphur Salvation;7. Sirens of Lampedusa;8. Cure Us from Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.