- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanilla Fudge - Psychedelic Sundae
- Write a Review
- #K74760 000000000 K74760000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Psyechedelic Sundae-The Best of Vanilla Fudge is a 'best of' album by the Ameri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Psyechedelic Sundae-The Best of Vanilla Fudge is a 'best of' album by the American psychedelic rock band Vanilla Fudge released in 1993. The album features songs from their first five albums, including various singles and non-album tracks. This very generously programmed double LP is available on vinyl for the first time, and is more than just a rehashed compilation for casual fans. Most of the album is comprised of the hit single edits of the group's best-known songs, interspersed with worthy B-sides plus oddities such as a previously un-issued single mix of 'Ticket to Ride'. The result is a user-friendly overview of Vanilla Fudge, perfect for the neophyte, which doesn't mean that hardcore fans won't also love it's array of rarities and singles, mostly showcasing the band's most accessible musical efforts. The excellent sound brings out in sharp relief not only Vanilla Fudge's distinctive musical qualities, but also those attributes that made them a prime influence on the later heavy metal field.;Track List:1. Keep Me Hangin' on;2. Where Is My Mind;3. The Look of Love;4. Ticket to Ride;5. Come By Day Come By Night;6. Take Me for a Little While;7. That's What Makes a Man;8. Season of the Witch;9. Shotgun;10. Thoughts;11. Faceless People;12. Good Good Lovin';13. Some Velvet Morning;14. I Can't Make It Alone;15. Lord in the Country;16. Need Love;17. Street Walking Woman;18. All in Your Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.