- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanna - All Hell
- Write a Review
- #K66962 000000000 K66962000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced and engineered by Will Putney (The Amity Affliction, Miss May I), All Hell (Pure Noise Reco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Produced and engineered by Will Putney (The Amity Affliction, Miss May I), All Hell (Pure Noise Records) is the sixth studio effort from Boston, Massachusetts post-hardcore/hardcore punk band Vanna and follow-up to 2014's VOID. Singer Davey Muise explains, "All Hell is everything we've been through, all the problems, all the pain, all the lessons we've learned or were forced to face. But make no mistake. These songs aren't confessions - they're us being proud and owning the people we are now. This record is you on the other side of the hell you've gone through: better, stronger, and ready for more. No matter what you fought through, bled about and survived, we feel it, we're with you and this records is our anthem. This is the sound when All Hell comes crashing down.";Track List:1. Paranoia Euphoria;2. Pretty Grim;3. Circle the Flame;4. Flower;5. Leather Feather;6. Wounded Young;7. Reaping a Whirlwind;8. Candle Limbs;9. Mutter;10. Lead Balloon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.