- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various - Back On The Street Again: Australian Funk Soul & Psych (Mostly) FromThe Vaults
- Write a Review
- #K82461 000000000 K82461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Track List:1. Billy Thorpe - Back on the Street Again - Billy Thorpe;2. The Id - Feel Awright - the Id;3. Ross D Wyllie - Do ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Track List:1. Billy Thorpe - Back on the Street Again - Billy Thorpe;2. The Id - Feel Awright - the Id;3. Ross D Wyllie - Do the Uptight - Ross D Wylie;4. Johnny Rocco Band - Funky Max - Johnny Rosco Band;5. Daly-Wilson Big Band (Featuring Kerrie Biddell) - City Sounds - Daly Wilson Big Band;6. Dalvanius and the Fascinations -Voodoo Lady - Dalvanius and the Fascinations;7. Renee Geyer - Be There in the Morning - Renée Geyer;8. John Sangster - Hair - John Sangster;9. Ray White Revival - Superstition - Ray White Revival;10. Festival Studio 24 Orchestra - Africa (L'ete Indien) - Festival Studio 24 Orchestra;11. Brute Force His Drum - Weird and Wonderful - Brute Force;12. McPhee - the Wrong Time;13. Kahvas Jute - Odyssey;14. Tamam Shud - Sea That Swells (From Morning of the Earth);15. Blackfeather - the Rat Suite Main Title;16. Al Styne - Vehicle;17. McPhee - Indian Rope Man;18. Hot Source - Oz Bump (Soul Thing);19. Count Copernicus the Cosmic Fire - Painted Ego;20. John Sangster - a Day in the Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.