- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various - Easy Rider / O.s.t.
- K56775 000000000 K56775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Landmark 1969 American counterculture film Easy Rider is a classic road film about two drug-smugglin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Landmark 1969 American counterculture film Easy Rider is a classic road film about two drug-smuggling, freewheeling American bikers, Wyatt (Peter Fonda) and Billy (Dennis Hopper), who go on a cross-country odyssey to New Orleans in search of personal freedom and easy money. Their beleaguered journey is propelled by one of the finest movie soundtracks of the '60s and beyond which includes signature tunes from era heavyweights like Steppenwolf, The Byrds, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Electric Prunes and Roger McGuinn among others.;Track List:1. The Pusher - Steppenwolf;2. Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf;3. The Weight - Smith;4. Wasn't Born to Follow - the Byrds;5. If You Want to Be a Bird - the Holy Modal Rounders;6. Don't Bogart Me - the Fraternity of Man;7. If Six Was Nine - the Jimi Hendrix Experience;8. Kyrie Eleison - the Electric Prunes;9. It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) - Roger McGuinn;10. Ballad of Easy Rider - Roger McGuinn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.