- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Aloha Got Soul / Various
- Write a Review
- #K72114 000000000 K72114000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The influence of Western music in Hawai'i dates back as far as the ragtime era with the creation of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The influence of Western music in Hawai'i dates back as far as the ragtime era with the creation of hapa haole music ("half Hawaiian, half Caucasian"), but from the early 1960s with the island's new American statehood status and the influx of rock'n'roll, a proliferation of new bands, night clubs and influential radio DJs like Tom Moffatt ushered in a boom in hybrid sounds. By the late '70s, the influence of bands like Earth Wind & Fire and Tower of Power had sparked a rich, close-knit soul scene on the islands led by jazz-funk innovators Seawind (CTI Records). Artists like Aura, Nohelani Cypriano and Mike Lundy shone brightly but relatively briefly through to the mid'-80s.;Track List:1. Countryside Beauty - Tender Leaf;2. Yesterday's Love - Aura;3. Your Light - Aina;4. Get That Happy Feeling (Instrumental) - Lemuria;5. Just Don't Come Back - Roy Roe;6. Lady of My Heart - Hawaii;7. Call Me - Hal Bradbury;8. Love One Another - Mike Lundy;9. I Feel Like Getting Down - Nova;10. O'Kailua - Nohelani Cypriano;11. Kawaihae - Brother Noland;12. Kona Winds (With Kimo and the Guys) - Marvin Franklin;13. Sparkle - Greenwood;14. Papa'a Tita (With Brown Co.) - Chucky Boy Chock Mike Kaawa;15. Kaho'olawe Song - Steve Teresa;16. Coast to Coast - Rockwell Fukino
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.