- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - American Epic: The Best Of Blues / Various
- Write a Review
- K57857 000000000 K57857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish. Early geniuses of Delta Blues - ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish. Early geniuses of Delta Blues - Robert Johnson, Geeshie Wiley & Elvie Thomas, Son House, Charley Patton and many more have been painstakingly remastered using a mix of analog and digital technology for a hybrid sound that is simultaneously contemporary, immediate but still completely true-to-form.;Track List:1. Cross Road Blues By Robert Johnson;2. On the Road Again By Memphis Jug Band;3. Louis Collins By Mississippi John Hurt;4. Sittin' on Top of the World By Mississippi Sheiks;5. 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do (Part 1) By Frank Stokes;6. Down the Dirt Road Blues By Charley Patton;7. My Black Mama (Parts 1 2) By Son House;8. Walk Right in By Cannon's Jug Stompers;9. The Panama Limited By Bukka White;10. Last Kind Words Blues By Geeshie Wiley Elvie Thomas;11. Cottonfield Blues (Part 2) By Garfield Akers;12. Tallahatchie River Blues By Mattie Delaney;13. Mama 'Tain't Long Fo' Day By Blind Willie McTell;14. Future Blues By Willie Brown;15. Cool Drink of Water Blues By Tommy Johnson;16. Cypress Grove Blues By Skip James;17. Dark Was the Night Cold Was the Ground By Blind Willie Johnson;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.