- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - An Anthology Of Noise & Electronic Music 3 / Var
- Write a Review
- #K77138 000000000 K77138000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:The third volume of Sub Rosa's Anthology Of Noise & Electronic Music available on vinyl for the first time. The third v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:The third volume of Sub Rosa's Anthology Of Noise & Electronic Music available on vinyl for the first time. The third volume continues to show all the aspects of electronic music from the early beginning to the present - including two pieces of historical concrete music (of the '70s), several pieces of American tape music (Columbia University) with a special focus on all the electronic music from Germany - WDR early works, krautrock, electronic music of the '90s. Features recent work from the greatest noise artists and several unsung electronic pioneers. Includes a six page poster including extensive critical and biographical notes. Features: Keith Fullerton Whitman/Hrvatski, Hugh Le Caine, Ilhan Mimaroglu, Bernard Parmegiani, Michel Chion, Zbigniew Karkowski, Masami Akita/Merzbow, Michael J Schumacher, Justin Bennett, Scott Gibbons/Lilith, Francisco López, Erkki Kurenniemi, Carsten Nicolai/Alva Noto, To Rococo Rot, Peter Rehberg/Pita, Herbert Eimert & Robert Beyer, Faust, Michael Rother (Neu!), Asmus Tietchens, Günther Rabl, Rune Lindblad and Carl Michael Von Hausswolff & Erik Pauser/Phauss.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.