- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Beautiful: Carole King Musical / O.B.C.R.
- Write a Review
- #K64924 000000000 K64924000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:The incredible life of one of America's most prolific hit songwriters became a Broadway smash sensation in "Beautiful: ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:The incredible life of one of America's most prolific hit songwriters became a Broadway smash sensation in "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical." Raised on the rock 'n' roll of Lieber & Stoller, addicted to the radio broadcasts of Allan Freed, a young Carole Klein became the queen... or more aptly, King... of the Brill Building writing or co-writing hits such as "The Locomotion," "Take Good Care of My Baby," "Will You Love Me Tomorrow," "Up on the Roof" and many others. This original Broadway cast recording features those songs and more as the show tracks King's career in the 1960s into her evolution as a songwriter in the 1970s with her monster solo album "Tapestry" and the birth of the singer/songwriter genre.;Track List:1. Overture;2. So Far Away;3. 1650 Broadway Medley;4. It Might As Well Rain Until September;5. Some Kind of Wonderful;6. Happy Days Are Here Again;7. Take Good Care of My Baby;8. Will You Love Me Tomorrow;9. He S Sure the Boy I Love;10. Will You Love Me Tomorrow;11. Up on the Roof;12. On Broadway;13. The Locomotion;14. You Ve Lost That Lovin Feeling;15. One Fine Day;16. Chains;17. Walking in the Rain;18. Pleasant Valley Sunday;19. We Gotta Get Out of This Place;20. Uptown;21. It S Too Late;22. You Ve Got a Friend;23. (You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman;24. Beautiful;25. I Feel the Earth Move
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.