- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Belgian Vaults 1 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K79038 000000000 K79038000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The first volume in this unique series that focuses entire...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The first volume in this unique series that focuses entirely on Belgian music in the ‘60s and early ‘70s and compiles many very hard to find tracks, mainly originally released as single on small, long forgotten labels. Pop, beat, rock 'n' roll, psych gems worthy to be re-discovered. This collection offers restored and remastered sound quality. The amazing album cover shots are from the hand of the Belgian photographer Raoul Van den Boom, one of the very few who was there when it all happened. Includes tracks by The Paramounts, The Sundrops, The Pebbles, The Young Devils, The Foottappers and others.;Track List:1. The Paramounts - About Girls;2. The Snakes - Don't Set Me Free;3. Davy JR Guess Who - Party in Joe Craig's Bar;4. The Sundrops - Soul Singer;5. The Tellstars - I Want to Sing;6. The Garnets - the Cellar of Narcotics;7. The Pebbles - Someone to Love;8. Les Ombres - Angry Age;9. Little Jimmy and the Sharks - All I Need;10. Little Chris and the Boumerangs - Girl of Radium;11. Les Najas - What Do You Want ?;12. The Foottappers - Waw Waw;13. The Young Devils - I Don't Wanna Know;14. The Samo Reds - Under My Sweet Plaid;15. The Closed - Lovin';16. The Mec Op Singers - Dies Irae;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.